What Can I Do?

What if my family member was harmed by overdoses of prescription medications or drug interactions? 
If a family member suffered permanent injury or death as a result of an overdose of prescribed medications, or prescription of medications that did not mix well and caused injury or death, and you want to discuss your legal options, call us or submit a case review form. 
How can I get help?
Older adults can recover from substance abuse. Talk to your physician about your concerns.
For confidential help, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) (24-hour hotline of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s National Treatment Referral Services)
To discuss a prescription drug overdose lawsuit with a drug overdose attorney, call us at 336.369.2185 or use the contact page to send a case review form to a prescription overdose attorney.